Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We went up to Mollie and Travis' house for a little Halloween get-together on Halloween night. It was fun to see the kids (and adults!) in their costumes. I was a non-threatening witch and Mike was Cornelius (he said it was the guy from Fight Club). I think he got the name tag idea from The Office - I told him to be Jim Halpert (who he kinda looks like) but he wouldn't. We ate some yummy food and had a great time!



Jenni (witch), Melissa, Mia (giraffe), Steve (Bleeker from Juno)
Connor (a baseball player who's name I forgot), Devin (Elvis)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

OMG - these costumes are GREAT! I love Bleaker and Elvis!

Ok, so I was thinking about getting tickets for the 9:00 showing of Twilight on Sat. the 22nd. It would need to be late so Laura can come. Would this work for you? Email me -
alisabarnes78@msn.com

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!