Thursday, January 8, 2009

Terry Family Cruise

For Christmas, Mike's family decided to go on a cruise together and it was so great! We left on Dec. 30th and got back Jan 7th - it was a Mexican Riviera cruise and stopped in Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. We (jokingly) said the vacation was a success because we were all still talking to each other at the end of it! It was a long cruise, with 4 little kids (and a few big kids) but we all had a good time and really enjoyed ourselves...it was hard to come back to work and cold weather!

So, here is a review and some pictures of the trip! Enjoy :-)

3 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

That looks like such a fun trip. I am way jealous!

Alisa said...

What a blast you had! Steve and I are going on a MX Riveria cruise Jan 24th - 31st and now I am getting REALLY excited. Do you have any tips for me?

Maren said...

What a fun Christmas present! I loved looking at your pictures. So fun!

Nice SLP website. You're so on the ball. How's business going?

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!