Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Business Owner!

Well, since last summer I've become a certified SLP and I've been jumping through all the hoops to get a business license...and it's finally come! YAY! I now have a private practice and am able to work on my own. It's very scary and I'm definitely learning as I go, but it's so exciting! Now I just need to find some clients :-) I've mostly worked with kids, and would prefer to have mainly pediatric clients - but right now beggars can't be choosers! So - if you know anyone who needs a speech therapist please please please give them my info!

2 comments:

Janene said...

I will definitely keep you in mind. I've had some offers but I've been so busy.

Alisa said...

Congratulations Jenni! All that hard work is starting to pay off! Maybe you can help me help Dylan get rid of that horrible lisp he has? His "s" sounds like "the". Will he out grow it on his own? He's already 5!

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!