Monday, December 22, 2008

5 Things...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  1. Learning to drive
  2. Going on my first date with Mike
  3. Cheering at high school sport games (GO WARRIORS!)
  4. Taking piano lessons
  5. Many other silly and embarrassing things that 16-year-old girls do!
5 things on my 'To Do' list today:
  1. Finish Christmas shopping (check)
  2. Vacuum the house (check)
  3. Clean the bathrooms (check)
  4. Help Mike make something for a game at work (check)
  5. Make dinner (probably won't happen!)
5 favorite snacks:
  1. Yogurt covered raisins
  2. Reese's peanut butter cups
  3. Peanut butter M&Ms
  4. Wheat Thins
  5. Fuji apples
5 jobs I've had:
  1. Cleaning office buildings with my dad - YUCK!
  2. Receptionist at the Lifetouch office in SLC
  3. Receptionist at Bryner Clinic (IHC Dr. office) - I worked all over in that building: pediatrics, internal medicine, general surgery, ob/gyn, ENT!
  4. Aide to 3 SLPs in granite district - I did this while I was in school which was so great!
  5. Currently - an SLP in granite district
5 things I'd do with a Million dollars:
  1. Pay off student loans
  2. Buy a house
  3. Buy newer cars
  4. Travel
  5. Invest (good idea Becky and Janene!)
5 people I tag to answer these questions:
  1. Melissa
  2. Ashley
  3. Mollie
  4. Natalie
  5. Michelle

1 comment:

Alisa said...

These tags are so cute! I love learning such random things about everyone. BTW - I love that pic of you and Mike!

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!