Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wonderful News

I've been so excited to make this post - and now I feel like it's time to tell the world that Mike and I are expecting our first baby in March!!! I am 12.5 weeks along now and am feeling fabulous. (I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to battle morning sickness.) It took more time (15 months - which I know isn't very long for some couples) and more money (4 artificial inseminations at $300 a piece) than we ever expected it to - so we are very thankful for this little squirt. It still seems unreal to me, but I couldn't be more happy.

Those 15 months were the hardest of my life, but I learned a lot and definitely learned to rely on the Lord. I know that life is one of the greatest gifts Heavenly Father gives to us, and I'm so thankful that he is willing to send one of his precious spirits to us.

So, stay tuned for more updates!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

The Woolley's said...

HURRAY! YIPEE! CONGRATS! WAHOO! I was hoping to read a post like this soon! That is so great you guys! I'm super giddy for you! March is a great month. You won't be huge during the summer months! Thanks for making me feel better about the whole zoo thing too! Yipee! I definitely want an invite to one of you baby showers!!!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's really exciting!!

Melissa Parker said...

Yay it's out! I can tell the world I'm gonna be an aunt (again)! Love it, so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet the little squirt...only like 25 days til Disney World!

ash said...

Congrats Jennie!! you will be such a cute mom. Are you going to find out what you're having or are you going to make it a suprise?? We're so excited for you!

Aubrey Doyle said...

Oh ya! We are so excited for you guys! Such great news! And I am totally jealous that you haven't been sick, but happy for you at the same time! Congrats again!

Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!

Maren said...

Yippee! I'm glad you haven't been feeling sick. Spring is such a lovely time for a baby to be born. Oh you'll be such a cute mom!

Aaron and Heather said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you and Mike! YOu are going to be awesome parents to this little one! Let me know when a good weekend to hang out would be, we still want to go bowling!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

CONGRATS! You will be such wonderful parents!!

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!