Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Hair-do


I had a hair appointment on Monday evening - I had just planned to get a trim. I got there early and was looking in a magazine where I saw a picture of this hair cut. I decided it was super cute and proceeded to chop off my hair! These aren't the best pictures of the cut - but you get the idea. I totally love it - I forgot how much I liked short hair. So now you know - that's about the most exciting thing that's happened all month. :-)
(Well, I am technically done with work for the summer, but I'm taking ESL endorsement classes until June 23rd - so I'm not on break yet!)

6 comments:

Maren said...

Woohoo! I love the cut. It will be perfect for summer. Have fun doing ESL. Way to be ambitious!

The Woolley's said...

Super Super cute!! I love short hair too!

Angela Okada said...

Way cute hair! That is awesome you are getting your ESL endorsement!

Aubrey Doyle said...

Love it! That is a great cut for you and should be great through the hot summer! Sounds fun doing the ESL endorsement classes. I did mine during my 2nd year of teaching and had a lot of fun with it and then became the ESL teacher for my last 2 years of teaching (so, it paid off!)

We need to get together with you 2! I'll have John take care of it as usual!

Natalie said...

I love your haircut!! I'm getting mine cut tomorrow and can't decide if I'm brave enough to do short hair again.

Melissa Parker said...

ADORABLE! Can't wait to see it in person, you can pull off long or short hair...lucky! :)

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!