Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome summer!

The last 6 weeks have been busy since I had to go back to work. But, now I have 2.5 months off to just enjoy being a mommy...I'm sooo excited! (I will be going back to work in the fall, but only part time - not too shabby!)

Jake is growing so fast - he'll be 3 months old in 2 days!! At his 2 month check-up he weighed 11 lbs. 2 oz. and was 23 inches long. He's smiling, cooing, laughing, squealing, sucking on his fingers, trying to grab things, sleeping much longer at night now (thank heavens!), basically growing and learning new things. (We think he's brilliant!) It's fun to see him change :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up in good ol' Salt Lake City, UT. Mike and I got married in May 2003, and we've loved every minute of married life! I graduated from the U of U in May 2007 with my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and am working as an SLP for Granite School District at an elementary school in Kearns. We have a darling son, Jacob, who we love and can't imagine life without!